- Experienced DevOps engineer who have experience in cloud environment: Google, Amazon and Azure.
- Experience in setting, managing and optimizing Kubernetes in the cloud.
- CI CD processes.
- Elastic search, PostgreSQL and Mongo DB.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Ability to learn and implement fast.
- Can do approach.
Excellent conditions for suitable
- At least two years of development experience in Python
- At least two years of development experience in front of large databases and query writing.
- Work with Amazon and Google Cloud Services.
- Advantage S3, Big Query, Athena.
- Experience writing REST API and interfacing with external services.
- Independent work ability and staff.
- High-level professionalism.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Technological Leadership.
- Great service and human relations.
An interesting and challenging position requires the DBA Big Data to work with large and complex Big Data platforms.
The role consists of :
- Big Data Platform Architecture.
- Data Modeling.
- ETL and Analytics Development.
- R&D and DevOps Support.
- Big Data Platform management.
- Responsibility for the production environments, DEV, QA.
- Working with technologies from the worlds of Big Data such as:
Hadoop, RedShift, Elasticsearch, Vertica. And in traditional RdBMS environment- Oraclle- MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Working in Cloud environments.
- Performance Tuning.
- Backup and Recovery.
- High Availability.
- 3 years experience as a Big Data DBA or Big Data Engineer.
- Experience in installing and managing Big Data Clusters.
- Experience in Data Modeling.
- Experience in developing ETL, Analytics processes in one of the languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience in Performance Tuning.
- Experience in the Linux environment and writing Shell Scripts.
- Linux Sys Admin Advantage.
- Amazon and Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Systemic view.
- Ability to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can lead topics independently.
- Desire and ability to learn new topics and master them quickly.
Sea Data needs an experienced Full Stack developer in the Node JS environment for a new application.
As part of the job required:
- Application Architecture
- UI Design
- Back end and Front end Development .
- Working with NOSQL databases
- At least two years of experience in java script and NodeJS.
Rich experience in React and React native.
- Experience in designing user interfaces.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Experiment with the complete architecture of Web and Mobile Application Solution.
- High analytical ability.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Diligence, independence, reliability and excellent interpersonal skills.